Looking to ramp into CoConstruct quickly? Looking to build out this great tool as an integral part of your business?
Use the resources below plus the attached checklists to get started!
BUILD AN ESTIMATE
Take an existing or past project from its current process and transfer it into CoConstruct. Leverage CoConstruct's estimate to price out and define any project's scope.
- Estimating Overview
- Transferring Your Current Estimate into CoConstruct
- Creating an Estimate
- Selection Scenarios
Need to account for markups/margins/taxes or looking to leverage other great estimating tools?
- Configuring Your Markup & Tax
- Cost Catalog Overview
- Calculating Quantities with Formulas & Equations
- Utilizing Parameters for Estimating
Once you've set up your estimate in CoConstruct, make a copy of it for your template library. Reuse your hard-won work on future projects.
BUILD A SCHEDULE
Take an existing or past project's schedule from its current process and transfer it into CoConstruct. Use the Gantt or Task View of the schedule to:
- Build a list of tasks
- Define task duration/length
- Create a cohesive work flow and connect tasks together
- Assign work to trade partners and team members with notes and files for reference
Building schedules in CoConstruct is a snap! Simply follow the steps above using these resources:
- Building Your First Schedule
- Predecessors: Automate Your Workflow
- Assignees: Notify the Right People at the Right Time
Once you've set up your schedule in CoConstruct, make a copy of it for your template library. Reuse your hard-won work on future projects to make scheduling that much quicker and easier.
BUILD A PROPOSAL
Combined with the work on transferring your current estimate to CoConstruct entails bringing over descriptions and scope of work. Together these pieces create the foundation of a project's proposal. First focus on building out Specifications and Selections:
With the scope of work and any selections put together, look at preparing a proposal for your client:
FINANCIALS 2.0 - BEYOND THE BASICS
With the basics under your belt, take advantage of some of the other great financial tools built as part of the CoConstruct financial suite.
To Request Quotes from Trade Partners
To Bill/Invoice Your Clients
- Invoices Overview
- Creating an Invoice
- Client Payments Overview
- Setting Up to Receive Client Payments